terça-feira, 30 de março de 2021

V O I D

who am i but a void?
a shapeless shape 
a heartless heart. 

i used to be hope
i used to feel loath
i used to want it all 

but who am i but a void?
a shapeless shape
a heartless heart. 

i'm all of this at once 
always hanging for vengeance
the type we just hang in there
no one to share my air
just me and my phantom despair
with whom my bed i share.

thus, who am i but a void?
a shapeless shape
a heartless heart?


probably, i was somebody
someone with a future
someone you could hold on to
someone i created 
put so much energy 
carved and molded 
and choped and thought

if i remove my marketing plan
who am i at all?
if i remove all the copyrights
all the label signs 
all the broken lines...

probably, nothing but a void. 
a shapeless shape. 
a hartless heart

a no one creature 
a non-figure
a soul reaching fear
all of the people i praise
all of the knowledge i chased 
all of the words i faked. 

that's who i am after all
nothing but a void
a shapeless shape
a heartless heart
all at once
and nothing at all.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário